CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, September 29, 2008

Christmas in September!!

Today has been like Christmas for us!! :)

This morning I woke up to 3 packages from the post office!

Box 1 was a book I had ordered for Ches called "I will love you forever". oh my the best book ever... and a definite must for anyone. I remember my Mom reading it to me when I was younger and have been looking everywhere for it so I can read it to Ches before he goes to bed just like my Mom did... and YAY, I finally got it! :) I was so excited!

Box 2 was a dress that I had ordered a while back...empire waist... green flowers with black and cream. It is so purdy and Gabe said he would take me out on a date just so I can wear it ;) lol

Box 3 my belated birthday present from my darling husband..... A DALLAS STARS JERSEY!! Heck yeh!! I have to say since dating and marrying my hubby I have become a very dedicated fan lol. Marty Turco is Turcolicious!!! Number 35 (the goalie) and so amazing! Now we just have to plan a trip down to Dallas to watch a home game!

Then we all went to Montrose for the day and what a fun time we had! First off we found a $100 mattress for Chester's crib (yep he is graduating!) for only 4 BUCKS!! Then we went to Target and I got some much needed jeans... a really cute shirt... new watch... and CONVERSES!! I have been eyeing them for a while lol. Then we went out to eat together and Ches flirted with all the passing women with his winner smile. Haha..he is such a darling.

Now we are relaxing at home... listening to Gabe composing songs on his guitar :) Chester is sleeping peacefully in his new crib and I am going to go relax into bed and enjoy some hot tea and an episode of Survivor..... ahh, what a wonderful day with my boyz :)

0 comments: