CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Well we are on the hunt for a house! It is an exciting time... and slightly stressful. Right now the options are to A. move into Gabe"s grandparents empty house... or B. find another one in the area, close enough that Gabe wont have a very long commute to work.
Option A.... as of right now Gabe's other grandparents have been planning to move up into the house from Houston. It would be awesome to have them closer... esp as they are getting older and with multiple health problems we will be able to take care of them more. They also wanted to move into the house because they would be able to pay it off and in time hand it down to someone in the family. They had planned on moving up at the beginning of the year, but time has passed and they aren't sure if they want to move up... and if they do, if they want that house or one that would be more handicap acessible. And so as of right now we are waiting for the talks to finish to see if they will be moving in to the house or if we can. This house is SOO amazing.., all of it custom designed by Gabe's Nana, and built by Pop.


But we are also not holding on too tightly as if they decide they do want to move into it... well then the house hunt will continue and I am sure where ever we end up it will work just fine :) And then we can make it home.

As the anticipation builds for a new house I find my love for vintage has been coming out strong. I have had such an urge to paint, sew, and go thrift shopping for old tables, chairs, etc to paint, recover, and transform. I am trying to rein in those creative juice, but it is sure hard!! I can't wait to make our house a home....
Anyways... I must go as Chester and I are about to head out for a walk... the storm this morning has brought in a wonderful cool breeze!

And also here are some pictures of my big boy who has turned one already! :) I love you diddle man.
Gabe did a nice spike job on him when he got out of the bath lol

Seems my boy is always smiling :)

0 comments: