CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, July 23, 2009

coffee.shots.lovin

Today was a blur. Last night was another night of up until 5am not being able to sleep then up at around 8. This has been my sleeping schedule for almost the past month. Nothing like feeling totally drained and weary... and yet not being able to sleep, or staying asleep. Anyways that aside... this morning after several cups of coffee and some sluggish cleaning of the house... Chester and I headed out for the afternoon.

We drove to pic Papa (gabe) up form work early (yay!!) and headed off to Canton. Since Gabe started working for Texas Cell Net we learned we could get free medical care at the Daily Medical Clinic. Apparently the owner of TCN is the doctor there and he give free service to all the employees and their families. Today we were heading in for Chester's 1 year check up and so Gabe could get his updated tetnis shot.

The clinic is amazing!! Not only are the nurses and doctors some of the nicest I have ever met ... the place is so nice and professional! It is SUCH an answer to prayer... as medical insurance is so expensive! And here we have a free service (or little to nothing).... thank GOD! Now I dont feel like we have to ignore things going on health wise because it would cost too much.

(just last month I had to take an emergency trip to the er and nothing was done but I was given some pain meds... and a big $2000 bill.... sigh, still working on paying that one)

Chester was such a trooper! I am so proud of him... I never realized how hard it is to see your little ones get shots. I dont know maybe it is just me... but when they look at you tear in their eyes, I just want to cry right along with them! :( I am so thankful for Gabe taking the time off of work to be there... for both of us lol

All in all a very good day... and stamps of health all around. Even Papa got a bandaid ;)

Now I am off to cuddle with my little man... he is all sleepy with the lack of an afternoon nap, sore legs...he is so sweet... he wrapped himself in his favorite blankie and is sucking finger in my lap... :)

I love mommyhood <3

0 comments: