CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 12, 2010

.spring.

It is amazing to me how long I can let this thing go. I guess I got tired of updated... adding news to the mass, etc etc. who knows.

Lets see... since I have last written... Chester has turned 20 months, filled out his mouth with teeth, graduated from walking to running, and has added to his vocabulary a handful of important words. And of course added to his overall cuteness about 200 fold. (in my opinion more, but that is a mom talking)



Gabe... still working at TCI... and still loving it. After some guys (jerks... tho a stronger word could be used in some cases) left the people there sees to be a pretty down to earth group. It is nice to see Gabe enjoying work more instead of hating to go. (amazing what one person will go so spoil the whole work load... *clear throat) Anyways...

Me.... started working at Mercy Ships... and have since stopped. Well this week will be my last. yay. And now I have been running around with my head chopped off (not literally) trying to get caught up on all the projects around the house I have let slack. Poor Gabe who has been wading through all his dirty clothes for a while. oh well working on that.

As of now there is a "two month" deadline for me to find another job... according to Gabe. But who knows... kinda hoping maybe some fellow friends kids will fall in my lap that I can watch... or just find something on the side. I def know I am NOT returning to some places. Tho if something turns up... shoot... okay. lol anyhoo

Rearranged my house this week... that was fun. I like it better now.

Dishes are finally out of the sink.

I have a bedroom floor.

The grass is green and I have been spending hours tearing down vines, trees, etc. Seriously our back yard looked like the secret garden before. Nice that I feel a little better letting chester out there now that I know I wont loose him in the foliage. Ohh... and with the clearing of the green... I found two chair, wheel barrel, fertilize spreader, two old fashion mailboxes, and four bird feeder. Like I said... secret garden.

Getting together with friends tonight... yay. pizza and some drinks. altho I think Halo or poker is in the works for the boys.

this weekend... maybe the park........?

I need to practice taking some pics since I am supposed to be shooting a wedding in June... sheesh I am falling out of practice. Sadly I had shelved my camera for a while...still in a debate if I will pick my art back up or not.

Okay... I have someone tugging on my sleeve for a snack. more later

.cheers.

0 comments: